Saturday, March 12, 2005

TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.

I was preparing my breakfast-slash-lunch, took a bottle of Sprite outta d fridge n walked up d stairs to my livingroom when there he was, standing right before me, n I was like AWMAGAWD!!!! *blink blink* *stupid look* *smiling widely* *malu pastinya, jam 1 belom mandi dengan tampang gak layak tayang*.. ada RIFI!!! Heheheheheheh saya senang sekali…

I showered n after goofing around fer quite some time *heheheheh* we went to his house to pick up his mom, bro n his bro’s girlf (we used dad’s jeep), headed to ITC Fatmawati 2 look 4 new glasses 4 him n his bro n then had lunch @A&W before going back to his house. I had a really good time with them today. Feels like I’m traveling back in time, only now’s better coz I’m having a better relationship with his mom *grin*

Back to my house, nemenin Rifi watched dvd (Soul Plane), ordered regular pan pizza 4 him n fettuccini 4 me *he ate the whole pan. I’m stuffed just by watching him eat.*

Abis makan dia dah ngantuk n males ngapa2in *emang mau ngapain? Heheheh* but we finally managed to work things out a bit *YEAHH BABYY!!*

He’s going back to Bali tomorrow, taking d earliest flight, 7am, coz he have to be at his office by 10am. I wont be able to go with him 2 d airport, I promised Osy I’d rehearse with his violin students *sigh*… but I’ll try not to get too disappointed, coz I actually got what I wished for last nite (to have him here beside me n help me get some peace of mind..) so I guess I should be grateful for that. ALHAMDULILLAH… \(-_-)/

I haven’t had a great time like this for quite some time..

----------------------------------------------------------------

Let life toss me around
I’ll fall with both feet on the ground
And smile though my whole world is upside down

I’ll win each race I start
I’ll fight the strongest heart
I’ll shine and light the dark
But there’s no way my day could start without you


----------------------------------------------------------------

Sun is setting fire to the sky tonight
Lucky are the ones who are not alone
Lovely boy walked me home from the bar tonight
I love his smile
when he plays the guitar
I’m saying;

Play me the song that your father taught you
Fill me with peace
Because I need it bad
oh, wonderful sunset strikes me deaf and blind
And I’m so relieved; there’s a life after him.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

okay okay i know these songs are a bit contradictive, but that's exactly what i -sometimes- feel. And both were really great tunes, one from lil Nikka Costa, n the other one are from D'Sound. Highly recommended.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus