FINALLY… I became FENINA FAINE, ST. !!! AND I got an A!!! see, hobbits can be really smart if they want to! Hehehhe..
Congratulation to my friends : INDAHE, BONNY, ADON, ERNA, NENDA, IDA, ERRY, AMEL, ITA, NURUL, MALA, ANNIN, PIYIK, ABI, PINOT, WIKNES, FIKA, & AFUUUUYYYY!!! WE MADE IT!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
Oh man I am so happy and relieved.. but sumtin ruined the moment. And instead of smiling in my sleep, I’m crying instead.
Well just like Secar once said.. u can’t have everything u want. It doesn’t work that way.
----------------------------------------------
D rest of d story goes like this :
My family n I stayed @Ritz Carlton, wed-fri. Mum n Dad ikut seminar para dentists n dapet kamar disitu. N berhubung d room was really spacious, we kids ikutan nginep disana. Abis pengumuman lulus2an i wanted to celebrate it right away, so my lucky boif n I went downstairs n eat dinner @the hotel’s restaurant. Berhubung its NOT CHEAP jadi kita makan dan makan dan makan dan makan… dari 7pm ampe hampir jam stgh 10.. hehehheh.. gak mau rugi….
Anyway.. I think I did a great job. But why do I feel this way?
I’m completely n utterly sad.
