Sunday, October 08, 2006

loooong entry...

SUNDAY -OCTOBER 8TH, 2006

Its 2pm, its only 4hours away from Maghrib and i got my period. SUCKKK.

I’m watching The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, a movie based on a novel written by Ann Brasares. Its like watching mixed pieces of Now and Then + My Big Fat Greek Wedding + a teensy bit of Romeo and Juliet + Real Women Have Curves + The Babysitters Club + FedEx n the rest of other cargo shipment commercials, all in one. Me likey, though.. ^_^.. Specially the part where Lena spent her summer @Greece. The scenery was awesome, all white n blue..

All in all the movie’s quite touching, specially when Bailey died. (they just HAD to kill someone to avoid being called cheesy, do they?) and i found 2 lines worth quoting here.. take a pick which one suites u better :

~its always easier to be mad at people you trust~
~there’s a lil bit of loser in all of us ~
from the movie “The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants”

PS: Mumu the stupid cat reeeeeally dig the laser pointer, she went crazy everytime i used it to play with her.

SATURDAY –OCTOBER 7TH, 2006

Gathering was held at Mangkok Putih @Setiabudi Building, everyone was there except Indahe Budey Boim and Sisco. Nia gave me, nippon n dhitong our bday present (mine’s this mustard colored shirt) and vivi gave each of us wallet as oleh2 from china. I love these girls, we get presents every now n then! Hehehe

FRIDAY -OCTOBER 6TH, 2006

My mom and I went to Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, on Thursday for family emergency. One of my dad’s cousins died of diabetes. I went there with mom, n we stayed at the deceased house. I read the local newspaper that the average Indonesians lives until 60-70, while the average Banjarmasin people only live until 60. SIXTY years, can you imagine that? My parent’s 51, you can imagine how freaked out I am. I know its only statistics, but it made me realize we can’t take things for granted. I had too many nightmares of losing my parents and I always woke up on the verge of tears. Mostly because I realize I haven’t done anything for them. Well, not ANYTHING.. but.. I’m sure you know what I mean. No matter how geeky/annoying/embarrassing they sometimes are, I love my parents so much n I wanna cherish every moment of having them around.

Oh n btw the smoke from the forest being burned down really is a safety hazard. I’m glad I’m back here at Jakarta. Kind of.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus