Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PLAYING TAG

Ok this is from Angie, who recently made a weblog on behalf of her half-brother, Benny, woof woof excitement!
Oh n remind me to create a link for Benny’s blog, which I’ll be visiting much often, specially now that I don’t have my own pet to amuse me (-_-)..



10 RANDOM FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ME

1. I eat bowls of ice cubes like you’d normally eat chips.
2. I can eat like a pig and not gain an ounce. Fuck.
3. I desperately want my boobs and my ass back the way they were. Right now they’re simply non-existent.
4. The night before my surgery I throw my meds down the balcony to the hospital’s parking lot. It’s either the meds or meself.
5. Sometimes I don’t know who my friends are.
6. I get hungry every 2 hour.
7. I don’t like mineral water on room temperature.
8. I can eat instant noodles morning noon and night.
9. I shamelessly collects Bring It On series, 1-4 (shut up)
10. I hate school reunions.

See anything in common?
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus