Last Saturday I played at a wedding, and this time I was paired to a reed player, that usually plays in an orchestra. Practice was a total disaster, but the actual performance was quite satisfying. I don’t know bout him, but I had a great time!
At workplace, I got a new piano student, a 4yo ultracute girl named Katlena (Kitty). Funny, cos I’m used to greet my students with a cheerful hello, so it was kinda awkward with her (Hello Kitty?). Anyway its quite challenging to teach a 4yo. I had to double as a kindergarten teacher cos she cant read/write yet, so we’re playing with colors n stories. It took a lot of energy, n by the end of the class I’m drained. Too much smiling! From now on you wont see me smiling during weekdays cos I’m saving ‘em all up for those 45min session with Kitty.
Btw I bought Les Choristes DVD. Awesome.
