Just got home from singapore few days ago. Failed to bring home not even ONE bag of Twix *beating myself up with a stick*
I managed to bring home 5 new pairs of shoes and a new cellphone, though. Will post dem pics later.
Unagi Don at Lucky Plaza food court is heaven. S$5 and worth every cent. i ate 5 times in 4 days. I also found Lychee Mogu-mogu and Oreo McFlurry. yay!
More stories bout sing-trip later!
Meanwhile, I missed my Zoo World. It’s the only *computer* fun i had and it annoys me that people are starting to catch up and there’s nothing i can do about it (well unless i move back to G3, which isnt gonna happen until my health shows enough improvement).
Congratz Senaz for her recently published compilation book, about moslems in The Netherlands. If its anything like your blog, i’m sure people are gonna enjoy it
Living in my parent’s house is always good. It takes my mind off stuff. Who knows, maybe the nurturing environment will work its wonders with me. Fingers crossed.
Pia bought a Gemini Blackberry phone. So that leaves me as the only one in my family who doesnt use BB. And the only one in my circle of friends who still uses a 6 yo Nokia 6260 flip phone since the it first came out in 2004. I feel kinda left out.
The concert went great. The musicians really come through, thanks guys :D now if only i can make time to upload d pics....
