Saturday, August 28, 2010

first trimester

February-April 2010


Didn't know I was pregnant, I went to Singapore (4-9/03/10), ate and drank all kinds of stuff (“accidentally” tried smoked bacon sausage –oink!- with mashed potato and gravy, that's the most delicious sausage i've ever had, period), power walked everywhere, lari2 ngejar MRT, kaya orang ga hamil aja deh. Lucky I didn’t miscarriage.

Around week 6, I went to Bandung-Sumedang with my family. Bumpy ride. Papapeanut made it very clear that he’s not happy with me yg udah ada peanut tapi tetep maksa pengen ikut ke Bandung. WISATA KULINEEEER! Lagipula kangen resto Yoe Fu di Sumedang… yumm

By the end of March, penyakitnya muncul. Hospitalized 3 times in 6 weeks @RSPI. It was hell. Had to endure the most painful treatment, 2 blood transfusion, 2 minor surgeries with only anastesi lokal DAN UDAHANNYA GA BOLE DIKASIH PAINKILLER. All because of the baby, who’s still very fragile. They had a nurse from the maternity ward to check on the baby with a Doppler 3 times a day. Sometimes her heart beats normally, sometimes weak, sometimes too fast, which adds to my already sky high stress level. I was in so much pain and so many medications back then it surprised me how the little one managed to survive. I guess there IS miracle for babies.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus