Monday, March 10, 2008

cnut cnut cnut

Its been ages, yeah, and i missed writing on my page. Since I’ve no idea where to start, I’ll just write down anything that cross my mind right about…. now.

I went to Java Jazz 08 on Saturday 08|03|08 with mas Ihsan, daddy-o, my brother, dimas and his brother. Paginya ada acara pemberkatan nikah adiknya Meyrie (Infiniters) di Gereja Toraja Kelapa Gading (jauh yee). And I still couldn’t walk properly (yes that THING fucked me again, and by that thing I meant Crohn’s Disease, and why on earth does it after my crotch, what did I ever do to YOUR crotch, huh????)

Oh I was at the Java Jazz for D’Sound, the coolest band from Norway. And boy were they awesome.. first they played Disco Ironic (MY FAVE SONG, WOOHOOOO) then there’s Smooth Escape, Good Man Good Girl, Enjoy, Tattoed on my mind (acoustic, beautiful), Real Name, trus apalagi ya.. lupa.. trus maen Do I need a reason (YAAAAYYYY!!!!). harusnya selesai jam 0030 tapi jadi molor sampe jam 1. waaa seneng banget… hehehehheh

Trus apalagi ya.. oh right the Crohn’s Disease. I went to see my Gynecologist. Same old story like the one I wrote last year. Gileee sampe sekarang masih aja cnut2 down there.. besok mesti ke dokter lagi, I wanna ask questions n have him examined it thoroughly this time. Mau cerewet, abis penasaran ada apasih disitu kok rewel banget dikit2 cnut2.. huh

Btw Elle & Vire strawberry yoghurt is heaven in a lil cup. Yummo.

Oh n I pooped 8 times yesterday. Too much information, huh? Well I find it disturbing n not to mention exhausting but I’m ok now n imma start writing things bout my body cos the doctor find it helpful for diagnosis purpose.

Um, I guess that’s about it (for now). Oh and for those of you who wants to read review on Ayat2 Cinta in different perspective (and by this I mean bukan yang memuji2 doang, tapi dari penonton yang obyektif, and not those who are blinded by all the hype of the original book), click on the link of one of my blogmates Jen2x di sebelah kiri, tuuuuh ada kan?
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus