Today I went to the Sea World for the first time in my life. It’s a nice change, you know, to get away from the city and the malls and just stand there in the tunnel watching this huge thing that killed Bindi’s dad swimming lazily above me. Oh and I touched a turtle. People were trying to touch little sharks and small stingrays but not me, I’m not into death defying act, so I went for the turtle, papa squirt.
All in all, it was fun, I just wished the place were bigger with more variety of fishes. The place is much smaller than I imagined *frown*
Here is the list of fishes that I remembered seeing:
• A 3-meter long Arupaima Gigas. It’s like those fishes that u usually fry for dinner, but bigger. They can reach up to 5-meter in length. And they swarm around in rivers and lakes. Gah.
• Dragon fish that resembles strings of leaves and looked pretty dead to me. I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from regular weeds, I tell you.
• Silver Piranhas, lookin hungry and vicious.
• Stingrays. Lots of em.
• White Sharks.
• Dugong. Or PuppyFish. Or MerDog. I invented the last two names and after you saw one you’ll know why.
• Blowfish, but in a skinny, non-blowing condition. Meh.
• Eels. Like the ones on Little Mermaid.
and i forgot the rest.
