Friday, May 02, 2008

TERABITHIA, PENELOPE AND AUGUST

Today I decided to watch BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA. I’ve no idea it’s those kind of movie. Then I watched PENELOPE (the snout wasn’t that hideous if you ask me. And at least she’s filthy rich, so I’ll save my compassion to the less fortunate) and Freddy Highmore’s movie, AUGUST RUSH. The music was inspiring, makes me wanna catch up on my pathetic music skill, get over my trauma and enter a decent music school with no frickin know-it-all witches like what I used to have in my old school (loh kok jadi curhat?)

Speaking of trauma, I have no idea the pain they caused me would take so long to heal.

Anyway, I was kinda disappointed with Robin Williams’ character. He should stick with protagonist roles. And by protagonist I mean funny. You know, like when he did the voice for the singing penguin in Happy Feet?
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus