I thought after what happened last year I couldn’t possibly be any more miserable, but guess what? Life has a funny way of sneaking up behind you and kicks your ass. I actually believed that these last few days of the year would be filled with happy moments, and life would actually turn in my direction. Its my turn to be happy. But no. The moment has passed, completely ruined, and I don’t think things will ever be the same again. I no longer anticipate it with joy n excitement. Right now it just tastes sour, if not bitter. And I am beyond sad, I am numb.
Think of me any way you want
I can be the problem if that’s easier
In your head, move the pieces around
Things I’ve said, turn the memory upside down
And it makes it better I know
But sometimes its hard to swallow
In time I will fade away.
