Friday, January 22, 2010

Time Out

I give up. I need a break.

been doing tons of laundry and its suddenly started raining *thanks*
the house is like a dump, i can't stand it anymore. gotta start cleaning up, then I'll allow myself a good long nap. after i ordered something to eat. God the agony of living alone.

I've finished the antibiotics, and today i decided to rest my tiny body. Right after i clean the house *sigh*. I really, really hope this year I'll get much healthier cos there's so much i wanna do.

On a much brighter note: Yesterday's rehearsal went well, I'm quite happy with the result. This is starting to get pretty exciting, and I'm all pumped with positivity. Even when this morning one of the guitarist text me his resignation, said he gotta work on his own album, I didn't mind, I'll just look for another guitarist and work with what we've got.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus