this past couple of years, i feel like i'm disconnected from the old social life. My old friends seems busy with each of their lives. Some are working hard (and spending hard as well), some grew up, some decided to keep acting childish (which doesn't really add up to their old look), and sure enough, some decided to continue being the world's greatest A-hole. Why i'm still friends with them, i've no idea. Maybe i'll just stop now.
Me? i work moderately. 4 days a week, earning enough money to live decently. Not enough to buy fancy stuff or go on a fancy trip across the world. Luckily i'm not looking for happiness in fancy stuff n fancy trips. Lately i try to appreciate small things more. I can afford a decent baking equipment and every month i'm able to buy ingredients & make stuff. I'm happy. I have a beyoootiful piano sitting in the livingroom. I'm happy. I have the greatest family. I'm blessed. I'm friends with people who appreciate friendship, good music, and me, so i'm happily fulfilled :)
2010, i'm saying byebye to those so-called friends who's too stupid/too stuck-up to act like one, and give the extra love to these people who, when they ask me how i'm doing, they actually care.
