Friday, November 12, 2010

40 days and more

We had 2 part event, traditional bataknese upa-upa and the other one is prayers and haircut. Now she has (almost) bald spots around her head and I couldn’t bring myself to cut the rest *sigh*. To make matters worse, people keep asking me when she will get pierced. I couldn’t even cut her hair, and now you expect me to jab a hole through her ears? Don’t hold your breath.

Oh and since day 40 each week we take turns sleeping at each other’s house, to make things fair for the grandparents. If u ask me, I wanna stay at my parent’s until my baby’s one or two year old, or until they get another grandchild from my sister. They are extremely happy whenever she’s around, and I’m happy being able to make them happy. Plus I’m daddy’s (and recently mommy’s) girl and I get homesick easily and it breaks my heart every time I said goodbye. Great, now I feel like crying.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus