Sunday, October 31, 2010

welcome home

We stayed at my parents’ house, I took care of her without the help of nanny/babysitter, until these following events:

Day 6 – she sounded like she had trouble breathing, so we took her to the hospital, only to be sent right back home. The nurses said that it is normal for a newborn baby to have leftover phlegm inside her throat. Best thing to do is to have her sunbath regularly and it will come out by itself through sneezes/coughs.

Day 7 – I was mortified when I first saw her vomiting milk through her mouth AND NOSE.

Day 10 – she choked while stretching her body. Couldn’t breathe, she opened her mouth but no sounds came out, eyes all wide and teary, it was one of the scariest moment in my life.

I’ve had enough of these things, it’s so stressful not being able to close my eyes for a second without worrying about whether she breathe or not. I finally asked dad to borrow one of his nurse from the hospital, and he gave me the most experienced one *thank you daddy*. She helped me from 7-11am until Kei’s one month old. She massaged, sunbathed, cleaned and washed her and taught me how to do all of that. I was able to take a rest, even quick naps, and find some time to take care of myself, stitches and all. Thank you nurse Nita! *hugs*
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus