Monday, November 01, 2004

I LOVE my new SIMcard!!! *smooches*

Now I can sms all my friends and get their instant replies! (There are other SIMcards that can send but cannot receive sms to/from other continents. Even if they can receive it, it took ages and by d time they get it, beritanya udah basi.. )

Well I am very much enjoying this new feature (yeah at least its new to me!) and now I get to sms Richie @Scotland, Alex n MamaDotty @Newcastle,OZ, Mia @Boston,USA, Andreas @Karlsruhe,Germany, Raina @Brunell,UK and Dewi @London,UK (haven’t heard from the last two though ^^’)

Richie called yesterday… for half an hour! WOW u must’ve missed me SOOO BAD to internationally-called me THAT LONG!! hahahaha jk jk *grin*
I am so happy to hear from him again.. He’s my friend’s older brother, and we’ve known each other since elementary school! He could be pretty annoying sometimes, but I know he really cares for me, and I thanked him for that. Hmm I know most of the member of his Batak-Belanda family, -Richie Hardin Orion Saga Endy Adit Parlo Atri Rana Joya- and most of them are “school’s bad boys” hahahaha *peace y’all (^o^)v

Oh and Happy Belated Birthday to Orion! (Richie’s younger –and cutest- brother who now has become a tall-n-handdddsommme young mannnnn.. huhuhu Miss U kiddo..)
Also thanks to Andreas who called me couple of days ago (and kindly offered to call more often!) hehehe what a surprise.. hahhaha sorry I got a bit tongue-tied *gulp* ^^” heheheh and thanks for all d times we spent @YM.. hehehe always nice talking 2 u.. and I get to speak Germany now! “Guten morgen! Wie geht’s? Schönen tag noch!” Heheheheehehheheheh *stupid grin*

All those int’l long distance calls have made me real happy and yet I felt real bad.. They’re in different continents yet they care enough to call.. not only sms me, but CALL, while the love of my life (yang CUMA di Bali doang) hasn’t even call nor sms me for weeks?!

I know I know maybe he’s busy and hasn’t got enough time nor money to do that, but then I remember what Richie said to me months ago, that “No matter how busy people are, kalo mereka bener2 care apalagi love n can’t afford to lose u, they’ll try 2 keep u no matter what it takes. Constantly give u calls, sms’, wrote u letters, emails, anything!”

U can always count on Richie 2 gave u rude awakenings T_T’’ ampunnn chie..

There’s nothing like waking to a bad reality.
(oh wait, I already used that line weeks ago? Yeah well, I’ll use it again anyway)

Well its been fun toying with my new SIMcard, but gw jadi repot sendiri karena most of d people I know blom gw kasitau ttg keberadaan nomer baru ini.. hahahahah dan gw jadi harus sering tuker2 SIMcard to checked for new messages on my IM3 (which most of them are from my student’s parents! Yikes!)

Makin rusak aja deh flip SIMcard on my battered old PDA.. *sigh*


~I used to play the queen of hearts n never thought I’d lose, I rolled d dice n never showed my hand, I planned it out so perfectly so you’d never leave a girl like me, I was a fool, but now I understand~
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus