Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Ngajar seperti biasa. Udaranya ENAK BGT huhuhu *terharu*.. dan ga tau kenapa gue lagi indemut buat put on some decent clothes, pake double shirt (transparan bo..), pink corduroy blazer and gray stretch cotton pants.. I resist the urge of wearing my pink heels.. hahahah I wore a beaded sandal instead. Pink, of course. Heheheh..

Kasi oleh-oleh ke mbak Lusi ama Menur, trus sungkeman ama guru2 yg laen deh. Disana ada Levi juga. Ternyata CD Love Affair-nya dia yg dari Ennio Morricone, sedangkan gue by Mike Strickland. Mau pinjem akh..

Mike Strickland’s CD juga bagus sih, I LOVE his version of The Sound of Music’s “My Favorite Things”, West Side Story Medley, theme from Schindler’s List, and of course, Piano Solo from the movie “Love Affair”.

~ Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, Li tutti vivono in pace e in onestà.
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere, Come le nuvole che volano,
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima~ Nella Fantasia, a song that’s stuck in my head this past few weeks..
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus