Ok this is insane. In less than 24 hour I’ve been blown away, ecstatic, flirtatious, agitated, disappointed, left wondering, shocked and speechless.
Well not actually speechless, coz here I am babbling away like my usual self. But it took awhile to compose myself. I. Was. Shocked. But of course it would be the end of all mankind before he sees that from me.
Remember that guy I met during my first Umra trip few years ago? Well he has this tendency to disappear for months and then reappear without warning. (I need one, coz d last thing I need right now is a sudden trip way down memory lane dat might burn my sorry flirtatious ass FOR NOTHING, if I’m not careful).
Well, the guy called yesterday, and I’m happy to hear from him. After all, I considered him a wee bit special (an answer to my prayers after I curse my ex boyf @Masjidil Haram and wish for a nice man to help me forget him while I’m there) , since he shared the same hotel with me and I’m happy to find a nice guy to make friends with, on that devastating city (where I lost my PDA-phone thankyouverymuch). Ok he called and we chatted for awhile and in came the trip-dat-will-burn-me-arse thingie. Not dat I can help it. Its my weakness, I’m born with it. So I went to bed thinking dat maybe this time things’ll change. Hmm.. am i in for a huge surprise.
Things changed all right. He called again, we chatted again, n he shoved me this piece of information dat he is now a proud papa of a 3month-old babyboy. And yes he’s married. And I laughed.. and laughed.. and laughed.. and it really is too painful to write down. Really. I’m laughing at myself. I didn’t see it coming. Woooow.
Ok now since its officially over, (talk about some closure.. huh) its time to move on with life, cos one dat involves him is surreal. Not bad, just surreal. I don’t want that kind of life. Not anymore.
hell i didnt know dat a lil crush can crushed u this bad..
