Here’s a thought. Maybe I don’t wanna be an architect. Maybe I just wanna prove to them that I can be just as good as the rest of them, even better. And I proved it. Mission accomplished. So why do I feel incomplete?
I’m writing this while watching Nip/tuck :season 2, the episode where Julie tells Christian that Matt is his son. And I went HOLYCRAP THE WOMAN IS MAD. It is suicidal, no less. I hate it when guilt conquers all. Note that I said guilt, not moral, not consciousness. I’m a Julie sometimes too. Not too crazy about it either, coz reality bites. It bites a huge chuck of your ass n left u feeling like an ass also.
Which reminds me of this movie I gotta see. (im talking bout Reality Bites, not the ass part) its “The Holiday”. I know Jude Law is a real life bastard (frm sadie frost to sienna miller to the babysitter n back again) n I should despise him for all womankind but he is drop dead gorgeous n achingly sexy n that’s enough reason for me to ditch the r-e-s-p-e-c-t bullshit n spend the last 5 bucks I hv, ogling at his beyootiful face while drooling all over my popcorn. Besides Jack Black is in n he’s fuhnee. I must see.
Oh goodie my boyf is online, imma show him sumtin interesting.. heheheh
