Friday, December 08, 2006

fight fire with fire

mthrfckin internet connection..!!!!! Just when I thought it couldn’t possible get any shittier!!! fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk@#*&$#*^%&!^#%^&@*%#@^!?!!




So. Last sunday is Emir & Elok Wedding @Patra Jasa. We had fun, can’t complain. Even after we (jaley, noumi and I) got introduced with the “I’m-a-cool-and-sophisticated-flight-attendant” (but is actually an air hostess with domestic face busy kissing the family’s asses), I still didn’t find any reason to complain. Why bother.

That, and d fact that she’s fugly. ha ha.

Ok ok maybe not that horrifying (I said MAYBE) but still, i was expecting more of a real competition here. She’s trying to look like she belongs there, sitting stubbornly on the family table with her sullen face, that poor pitiful thing, while me in my fluffy white dress busy chatting around WITH the family. Guard the table all you want, honey, I -still- got what u can’t afford. not that i need it anymore, i got my boyf n his sweet sweet family here n i love them, but its always nice to hv a smooth relationship with everybody n (their family) specially ppl frm my past.

Oh well I only wish that my dear friends were there to see her in person. I’m sure that would certainly be a day to remember. for her.

Speaking of them, last Saturday night we all got together at Nippon’s house for dinner n watched Nia-Wishnu Wed video. We all brought sumtin to eat, n I brought grapes for dessert. I love my angels, sure they can be so self-centered n obnoxious at times (ok MOST of the time) but they're harmless n lovable to the last bite. We had fun fun fun n i cant wait to c them again @Dhitong-Mosa Wed this weekend ^o^ wooohoooooo


Aaaand imma leave u with some pretty reasonable thoughts from Her Space Holiday. why didnt i think of this sooner? it all make sense.


~its not like imma slut or that I really like to fuck
I just want every boy I see to walk away with part of me
until there’s nothing left to hold until there’s nothing left to hate
I appreciate ur help but even u cant save me from myself~

~Suck on my fingertips until u kill all my prints
So your girlfriend has no clue of how much I’ve been touching you~
(yeah this one’s revised, haha bite me)


i miss my boyf. its been too damn long.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus