Friday, January 28, 2005

Been talkin to Adit -my childhood friend who now lives in Spain- (before, there were Jakarta-Indo, Tokyo-Japan, then Nu Yawk-US. *you lucky bastard you*) bout lotsa stuff (mostly weird ones.. heh heh) and ended by his conclusion, that I, am his kind of gal. We’ve known each other for 11 years, GODDAMMIT WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG???

Miz ya bro, n congrats on –almost- becoming an uncle. Oh n when i finally decide 2 try makin’ out with a gal, u’ll be d 1st to know. Hell i’ll even tape it n send u a copy.

Don’t hold thy breath though.

N Norrie!! You’re 27-28??? *mangap*.. I refuse to believe that! Damn, woman! U really aged well!!! Thought u’re –at d very least- my age! n from what I c on ur pics, so damn attractive as well! Pantes klo jln2 digodain orang mulu! heheheheheh *Punang’s responsible fer this specific info*

Watched The Simpsons’ Xmas + Halloween Specials (Krishna’s 2 in 1 dvd) n I just realized that Lisa plays different tunes with her sax in each episodes. D’oh.

Congratulation to Menur, one of my colleague @YPM who just graduated from Atma Jaya Uni –Psychology-, with flyin colors, just like we all predicted. *envy to the core* (^_^)v

I just found out that Ferdy’s attending Manhattan School of Music. It cost him around 700 million rp per year, which includes plane tickets, tuition fee, books, apts, living cost, yadayadayada AND a private rehearsal room +piano on campus fer practice, which is 8 hours a day, minimum.

Sounds like pure torture, but I’m willing to shed me blood for it.

Anya’s getting married this weekend, @Sukabumi, n she told me to go with Pipito on sat morning. Can’t, I’ve classes to teach n rehearsal to attend (d contract’s signed n sealed, dammit).. Oh she’s gonna hate me forever.. afterall she’s one of my bestfriend in highschool and we haven’t met for quite some time. 3-4 years, was it? And I missed her..

She kinda remind me of Vivi, only darker n more put-together. Same level of craziness, but this one covers it up better and this one REALLY IS gettin married, so screw you, prankmistressbitch!!! *cursing n sulking*

Hey whaddaya know. Mom brought home a bottle of white wine. Not a big fan of liquors, but since I ran out of lychee flavored Mogumogu, I’ll just have 2 settle wit that.

Almost forgot. If u look at d cover of 43 ANALOG –LODOWN (its a graphic book usually owned by art majors. Since i’m pretty sure u don’t have one, specially that specific edition, might as well try this addy : www.lodown.com), u’d get d idea of what my dad looked like. Seriously.

Guess that’s all fer today. I”ll leave u with my special selections of late-late nite musics:

• Lisa Ono- Dans Mon Ile : “Elle, Lui, Nous”
• Pat Metheny- Secret Story : “Antonia”
• Josh Groban- Closer : “Per Te” & “Mi Mancherai” (from the movie “Il Postino”)
• Radiohead- Hail To The Thief : “Wolf at the door”
• Mew- Frengers : (Acoustic) “Symmetry”
• Ennio Morricone/Levi Gunardi : Theme from the movie “Love Affair”
• Justin Timberlake- Justified : “Still on my brain” & “Never again”
• Lee Ritenour- Festival : “Humana”, “Linda” & “Waiting for you”
• Chloe Agnew- Fairy Tales : THE WHOLE ALBUM
• And all the songs from channel 4(? Or was it 9?) on Gulf Airlines that plays Secret Garden, Vangelis, and other chill-out/meditative tunes.

Download/buy/borrow/steal/simply burn them @krish’s, and enjoy. Peace outtt.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus