Fri: Dec 31st
Spend d rest of 2004 watching The Incredibles on DVD n slurping mom’s home made Shabu-shabu. No one to talk to. Felt stabbed for no apparent reason. Tried to cheer myself up by chatting with Luigi.
~Miracles vanished on the day hope died~ fenina.
Sat : Jan 1st
Mom, for the umpteenth time, made me feel worthless again. Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly get any lower than this. Good job, mom. Good job.
Tried not to give a f*ck n busied myself by browsing thru my old sketch book. Felt more depressed coz I realize I lost my touch in sketching stuff. Promised myself I’ll sketch more this year.
Clean up my laptop’s hard drive. Accidentally deleted some important files. Already emptied the Recycle Bin. Cursed myself.
Rifi called. I’m happy. Let’s leave it at that.
Sun : Jan 2nd
Listening to : Chloe Agnew’s “Sigma”. Soothing. Perfect.
Happy Birthday to Priyo Wibisono aka Iyo. Wishing u a life worth living, surrounded by your loved ones.
Went swimming (again), too bad I woke up late (again), forgot to bring/apply sun-block lotion (again). I got sunburn. Still couldn’t figure out how to wear goggles properly. Stopped by at a lobster place in Pondok Indah, too bad they’re still closed.
Went to get a creambath with Pia @good-ol-Sriwijaya. Dried my hair as quickly as I can, dashed off to campus to rehearse with PSMUT (1 hour late.. heh heh heh..) until 7pm. Got my salary 4 d past 7 rehearsals. Not baaaad *grin* Alhamdulillah.. I was getting worried cause I ran short on cash these past few days, and I hate to ask my parents for it. They already spent big on last month’s expenses.
Stopped by at Pin Alley on my way home to meet up with Ihsan who’ve kindly recorded few mellow tunes in a CD 4 me. *thanks!* I bought some 4 myself on d record store on d ground floor ( “The Benoit & Freeman Project 2”as a present for Dimas, and for me: Various Artist’s “Simple Voices” –which is NOT simple at all, if u ask me- *sigh* if only I chose to buy Maksim’s 2nd album or OST. Dirty Dancing..)
Starved, we (me Ihsan Pandu & his friend *sorry forgot his name.. and they just introduced him an hour ago! Tsk tsk tsk shame on me..*) went to Mutiara Resto in Pondok Indah Plaza. Talked mostly about Pandu’s lovelife (of lack of it). Gave him my point of view. Drove him nuts. *grin*
Had a great time today. No complains here. Oh except for the disappointing Copy-controlled CD. And why did I bring that up?? Sheesh.. *frown*
Mon : Jan 3rd
Phoned Dimas n asked him to come n pick up his present at my house. Borrowed a compilation CD from him (casiopea, rod stewart –for dad!- & many many more). Oh and he borrowed Pechel’s CD (mp3). Good thing I wrote this down. You know how poor my memory is.
Went to Krishna’s to burn some CDs (for Ihsan & Levi) before Ihsan picked me up otw to PS 2 c this horror flick, Bangsal 13. Won’t recommend it to anyone 2 c (and that includes you, Alwin!). All I got was cramped neck and dehydration (I’m already in bed, thirsty but too freaked out to went downstairs n get some drink).
Met Dini (junior in BZQ) while queuing at Ichiban Sushi. Very pretty indeed. Just got off from work. Good for her. Lookin fwd 2 c her again.
So goddamn thirsty. Eternal damnation for d movie. Curse you, Dimas Djay.
