Sunday, January 30, 2005

YESTERDAY :

Went out with Ihsan 2 CiToS n watched The Aviator. Dinner @Dixie. Ordered Club Sandwich. Yummy, really. Nice salad too. Will definitely return for some more.

Baru ditinggal pembantu pulang kampung sehari, rumah langsung berantakannya minta ampunnnnn. Apalagi kamar gue. Yayaaaahhhh cepet pulanggg dongggg I miss youuuuuu!!!!!! (^_^)

TODAY :

We have 1 new song today: “What a feeling”, from the movie “Flash dance”. Rehearsed it over n over (copy the “over” n paste it 50 times, minimum) ‘til the Satan himself –disguised as the bitchy conductor- finally satisfied. Then we moved on to d 1st chapter of d concert, played 15 songs in a row, followed by the 2nd chapter. That’s what we do in d past 5 hours.

It’s inhuman. PSMUT rehearsal was designed to kill d pianist.

If u plays piano, you’d know I’m not making this up. Right now my wrist, arms, upper arms, shoulder, waist and spine HURT. And my fingers are bruised, with chipped nails on each fingertip. I am extremely exhausted n upset I almost cried on my way home (for no apparent reason). Dad must’ve seen it in my face coz he seriously asked me to quit doing whatever this is I’m doing, coz it’s clearly wore me out n he’s not sure it’s worth the price. I’m risking my health n I’m losing it. If I keep doing this I might end up back in d hospital. And I have to admit, he’s right. Who am I kidding? I’m still in the healing phase after that major surgery last July. As a reminder, I’ve a 20cm scar that’s still hurt from time to time, which kinda got in d way of my stubborn effort of denial.

I promised dad I’ll go see my doc soon. At least that shuts him up for now.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus