Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bonny drove me home from campus, and stayed ‘til 0630pm (he had a meeting at Bugs Café). I taught him to play the first few bars of Alicia Keys’ “If I ain’t got you”. It took him a good one hour to finally get d hang of it. See, don’t underestimate us piano players! It’s not as easy as it seems, now, huh?

Watched American Idol after Sex n the city *which I watched with my DAD. Felt weird watching people doing it in front of your parent. Sure he’s cool n all, but still!* Ooh back to AI: I’m rooting for Constantine & Anwar! They’re *as Simon puts it* astonishing! As for the girls, I love Vonzell. I used to love Nadya, but lately she’s rather disappointing. And she’s really, really too gorgeous, people just stop taking her (n her real talent) seriously. Or was it just me?
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus