i used to thought i can do this :
Waiting Forever
by Vacie, NSW
The sky was grey, the waves were green,
I was alone, where have you been?
The rocks were black, the sea gulls white,
I was alone, alone all night.
Why did you leave? Will you ever return?
The sky will turn black, the fire will not burn...
But forever I will wait, forever here I'll stay,
Wait for you to come back, all night and all day.
You will never come back, but nor will I leave.
I'll faithfully wait, always hope and believe.
-----------------------------------------------------
guess forever means 1-and-a-half year.
hey i probably could've stay longer if d relationship was maintained properly! and God knows it takes two to make things work. i cant do it alone. not anymore..
so make way for d new one :
If
by Sam, WA
If you are going to love me,
love me deeply.
If your going to break my heart, then break it all.
If you're going to care,
Care for me completely.
If you decide not to hold me,
Then just let me fall.
If you are going to stay,
Then stay forever.
And if you want to leave,
Then do it today.
If you are going to change,
Then change for the better.
And if you are going to talk,
Then please mean what you say.
--------------------------------------------------------
Honey, we seriously gotta talk.
