Sunday, April 17, 2005

Tired of doing nothing all day, I went to Krishna’s. Dimpol n Tusil ware already there. We ordered McD. I ate a LOT ! man I’m stuffed. Then came Iyus Khiya n Yara. Packed ! hehe .. then we went to lapten, n off again ! to PS. By foot. *yeeesh !* Aaand I ate again. What a pig. This time its sushi ! mmm yummm.. *duh jadi kangen SUSHI NOBU*

Back to lapten, d place were more crowded than when we left it. Had a great nite. Could’ve been better though, if it weren’t for a slight annoyance that’s not even worth mentioned here.

And today I woke up with a headache, n my student were already waiting for me downstairs. With a couple of yellow flowers she picked out of her neighbor’s yard. Hehehehe … she stole it for me… heheheheh … how thoughtful… hehehheheh

Hey Frea brought the Health Spaces book ! she borrowed it from dad’s friend. Great ! hope that would pump my spirit of doing programming today ! *crossing my fingers*
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus