I finally wrote my resignation letter and handed it to the school’s administration on 6am yesterday, accompanied by Krishna, n after that we went to dinner at Dharmawangsa Square’s Sushi Nobu. I ate too much, my head got dizzy n heavy n I almost slept during the movie (we watched The Ring 2 @Wijaya). Went back to my house, watch tv n stuff, and all of a sudden its 3.30am. Time flies when you’re having fun *wink wink*
Now I really have to go work on my programming. Target for today is to finish 1st, 2nd and start workin on the 3rd chapter. Lost of work to do, I know, not to mention dad needs help on his 3 pages of Executive Summary. I’ll c what I can do. It’s kinda hard to concentrate with these huge red n painful zits on my right cheek n chin that keeps throbbing like crazy.
My auntie who works as a teacher for Theory in the same school just called, she wanted to make sure I’m doing ok. She went through the same thing many years ago, and she also told me some inside-stuff of what really happened to some people who went through the same problem as me. I was a bit shocked to hear her story. That place is a disaster waiting to happen. That is NOT the same place I used to love n cared about. The place has lost its real meaning. It’s just plain sad.
