I was eating my lunch in front of the telly when Atinna n her mom came. I wasn’t expecting them at all *thank God I wore something decent* ! Atinna gave me a jar of cookies, then sat quietly n let her mom do the talking. Tante Reita told me that when she gave my sms to Atinna last night, she started crying, and decided to resign from the school too, which is a pity, cause she passed the exam for 3rd grade. She said Atinna refuse to study without me, and chose to study someplace else, probably a school for pop music, where they won’t force you to study techniques like crazy. Me? I am so touched I almost cried when I listened to her mom *sniffles* I hugged her precious daughter while tried to convince her that everything’s gonna be just fine n I’ll always gonna be here for her whenever she needs me. I even offered her to come each Saturday, n study her choice of music together. She finally able to smile *which she hasn’t done since yesterday, says her mom* n even chatted with me, laughing. God I love that kid n her family. I really hope she won’t lose her passion for music just because of this. I’ll try my best not to let it happen.
She’s SO cute, she wave at me ‘til d car drove out of sight.
Then Clarisa called, asking me how long I’m gonna be away, and asked me to come back to school a.s.a.p n promised her to be her teacher again. Gosh all the attention is killing me even more.. They made it harder for me to let go *in a good way!* ..Well at least they made me realize how much I love my job, and how much my cute lil students meant for me.
It’s overwhelming. I am so blessed. Thank You God.
