Spent d afternoon ‘til late after midnight with Dimas, catching up what we left off since couple of months ago. He’s still seeing Yoshi *or may I say, BACK to seeing her! hehehe*. I hope both of u will soon find what you’ve been looking for in each other. Best wishes for you both!
I talked to Dewi the other night. She noticed my grammar is getting worse *blush*. She recently broke up with Simon. They went out for 7 months, n she actually thought he’s d one she’d spend d rest of her life with. I used to thought about d same thing with Rifi, but I realized, the higher d expectations, d more it will hurt when u fall. So I decided to stop taking things for granted. From now on I should just try n hope for the best, n prepare for the worst.
Talking is easy. Dewi told me several times to stop doing this. This isn’t a healthy relationship. Richie said d same thing in meaner version. Everybody said d same thing. It’s easy to talk like that coz they’re not in my position *n living OUR history* where it’s so friggin hard to let go a very big part of your life. I already lose half my life (YPM) n I’m not ready to lose d other half. Although I’m not sure whether or not I still have it right now..
~and after all that’s been said n done, you’re just a part of me I can’t let go~
… well at least not yet.
