Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Woke up on time, just to shut the alarm n went back to sleep. *I’m SO not a morning person*. Dad called n woke me up for d 2nd time. Went downstairs for breakfast, got no desire to come to school, so I went to Krishna’s instead. Ordered McD’s Choco Sundae n watched 6 old episodes of Friends in a row. My neck cramped successfully. Copy couple of music videos: Kings of Convenience, Do As Infinity, KISS –the OTHER Kiss, this one’s from Japan(?)* , Jamiroquai, Tahiti 80 aaaaand last but not least, P-Squad, d one where there were couple of Laptenerdz (Luigi Krishna Andre Chino Indra..) !! and bukan sekedar penampakan sekilas lho sodara2!! Mwauehauehauehauehuaeauehaueh.. our rollerblading buddies CAN do some major bboyin shit! Hauehauheau *peace*

Ngomong2 maap2 nih buat Yanu n d rest of d gank, .. yayangnya *aka Krishna* ujung2nya stuck dirumah gue, ga jadi ke rumah Aryo.. bwahahahahah don’t blame me! Dia yg keenakan gak mau pulang! ahUehuahuaeuahe

Oooh and welcome back mommy! I c u bought my sister another converse shoes. Pink! Cute one. What didja get fer me??? I didn’t see another *new* shoebox laying around in this house. U better come up with sumtin good, mom.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus