Saturday, December 11, 2004

Finally, back to campus. Kuliah SisBang, as usual, asdosnya GAK PENTINGGG. Went out 2 meet Vivi, congratulate her for turning into an old hag. Hahahahah .. Next week is Nia’s turn.

Curhat session with the bday girl. I’ve found out couple of shocking secrets (actually I’m not THAT surprised. More like taken aback..) which I intend to keep for myself. God, please help her to get thru this, n come out as a stronger person. I really care bout her.

Got a sudden urge to have a special B1-angels gathering.. at PS. Secar agreed to meet us there. There we were, Bey Crazybanana Psychovivi Secardehobbit, at d food court, having lunch (Sushi .. loads of sushi! Yummm.. and we had New Zealand’s Pancake & Ice cream for dessert) and then Ninaponi came n joined us. We gave her a box of sushi, gue ga enak krn dia dah bantuin bikin analisa tapak sedangkan kelasnya sekarang gue lepas.. huhuhu nyogok nih ceritanya.. ^_^’’

Btw soal ngelepas Programming.. gue akhirnya harus menghadapi d wrath of miss Crazybanana. DIJEWER AJA LOH GUE sambil dia ngomel panjang lebar. Then she hugged me. After I gave her a you-touch-me-again-and-I’ll-rip-your-head-off look.

Anywayyy di PS ada promo Nokia2 baru. Diantaranya MY NOKIA 6260. Masih mahalan disini dikit. Tapi gue ruginya HP gue disini diitungnya BM, krn garansi S’pore. Mana gue rencana mau benerin HP yg kena virus CARIBE lewat Bluetooth.. tar kalo nasibnya kaya Communicator gue yg abis 850rb buat benerin (350rb buat biaya spare-part, 500rb buat service charge hp black market), MATE AJA GUEY.. huhuhuh ^_^’’

Trus we met mas Toton, mantan asdos merangkap our BOSLEY (Charlie-nya tetep si ganteng Mr.Robert, dosen studio 2).. dan ngobrolin segala macem di Coffee Bean sampe jam stgh12.. He gave me a ride home *thanks Bosley!* dan seperti dugaan saya, mister bokap dah menunggu sambil nonton TV dan langsung ngomel gara2 ditelp ga diangkat, disms ga dibales. HP GUE MATI TAUUUUK!!! Yah bisa pinjem hp anak2 sih.. tp entah kenapa, td lagi males aja.. sorry daddykins.. *smooch*

~Never say goodbye if you can’t let him go~ Neng Vivi

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus