YESTERDAY : TIRESOME.
Came home late, past midnite, and instead of immediately catch some sleep, I opened my MSN n chat with my friends. All d way til 4am. Sleep for whats to me is like 3 seconds, woke up n teach my piano students until 3pm, dashed to campus 2 rehearse with PSMUT til 9pm, where Krishna smsed me, saying he’s @hospital, his dad collapsed. I went there straight from campus, stayed for awhile, and Meirsja (my boyfriend’s younger brother) picked me up and we went to McD’s Drive-thru coz I haven’t had dinner. Oh and Meirsja almost gotten into a fight there with some sleazy-ass mtf * with enough attitude that’ll grant him a loss of body-parts someday soon.
Anyway, i thanked Meirsja for being there for me.. and to Krishna, I’m wishing ur dad a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself, and be strong, for your mom. If there’s anything I can do 4 u, just say it, ok! Sabar yah.
TODAY : EXHAUSTED.
Woke up late, went to campus again for rehearsal with PSMUT, Jalley borrowed my Josh Groban’s music scores. Finished around 7pm, meet up with Rifky @senayan, went to RSPP again, and then Krishna’s mum asked us out to dinner, along with Dimpol Yanu Brata & Inda, at Mandala(?), near Wer’s house (wanna see him! Kangen! Too bad he’s at D Lounge, dine out with his Witoelar’s family).
To Krishna: Sorry, I know u wanna go straight home n get some rest, but I felt obliged to come along.. i’d feel awful if I rejected ur mum’s invitation.. and she looked like she could use some distraction from the chaos that’s been happening these past few days. Maaf ya *peace*
