Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yesterday Alwin, Dimpol, Brata & I went to d movie, NATIONAL TREASURE, starring Nicholas Cage. It was a typical Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider film, but I love Nicholas Cage so that’s pretty much makes up for the lousy ending.

We’ve no idea where else to go, so again, we visited Krishna’s dad @RSPP, heheheh I think one of these days he’ll put a restraining order against us.. T_T’’ *gulp* but he looked better, btw. Congrats, hope they’ll let you come home soon.

On a totally different subject: He’s taken. (He who?? Don’t get any ideas. He’s someone I met last month) and I’m quite disappointed, but I should’ve known that earlier. He’s a very nice person, mature, funny, and caring; I’d be surprise if he’s still single. Well guess I should be happy for him. Later, after I got over this sinking feeling of being brokenhearted. *sniffles*

Meanwhile I’ll just drown myself into this poem I found back in junior high :

Why do I feel the way I do?
Why did you hurt me, and make me feel blue?
Why did you lead me on when you already had a lover?
Tell me you love me, then leave and make me suffer
Why did you do it? This, I don’t understand..
Why can’t you be caring and honest, like a man?
Why do I hate you, and love you at the same time?
Why do I feel like this, when you weren't even mine?
Why can’t I just leave, turn away and close the door?
Why? Because I loved you,
and always wanted more.


well.. i'm not that devastated, but while u're at it, why not make d most of it? aaaaay aaaammm a drama queeeeeeen (^O^)v
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus