Friday, December 03, 2004

I’ve decided to...... drop my current project and postpone my Programming class.



--Yes, i’m fully aware that its only 6 days away fom the paperworks’ deadline, and a month away from the final term. No, i’m not in d state of a severe hangover while writing this.--

*cover my ears from all the screamings from my mates @M.Inc, specially Indahe, who i assumed is gonna be real pissed off after all our late-late nite typing madness doing paperworks these past couple of days*

*close my eyes so i dont have to see you staring at me like i’m the world’s dumbest loser*

Yeah, i just gathered up d courage n whats left of my sanity, asked my parent if they got a minute or two, and told them the truth: i can’t handle this Architectural Acoustic –thingee in such a short period of time. I had to give it up before its too late.

I had a hard time thinking about this, but i’ve reached my decision, to pick up, continue and improve my previous project, which is “Children’s Hospital”, look 4 more updated data, literatures, blueprints, available sites, maps, n start working on d writings n analyzing before the next semester’s Programming class starts on March’05.

YES, IT MEANS I HAD TO POSTPONE MY FINAL ASSIGNMENT.

AND YES, I’D STILL BE THERE, IN THAT BLOODY HELLHOLE, FOR ANOTHER TWO F***IN’ SEMESTERS (AT LEAST).


If u can’t come up with anything nice 2 say, better keep yer mouth shut than throwing insults at me. At this moment, I can do u some serious damage for less than that.

And if you’re a REAL FRIEND of mine, you’d know better than to judge me.

Oh one more thing: i refuse 2 give further –n more detailed- explanation ‘bout this subject to all of u who might wanna know why i took that suicidal decision. So dont even bother to ask.

~backspace.. i wish it works in real life..~ clarice
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus