Monday, December 20, 2004

I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light. Wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies. You have giving me the courage to be all that I can, and I truly feels your heart will lead you back to me when you’re ready to land.

That’s a wholelotta crap you got there, Mariah.

They’ve tried telling me all this, saying I should hold on to what I think is right, and be true to my heart. Shouldn’t fool myself trying to love someone else when I know deep down that I still can’t erase my feelings for him and therefore shut my heart from the possibility of loving anyone else.

Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here
Between whom you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be.


How should it really be? I’m still too f*ckin scared to find out myself.

All the time I act so brave I’m shaking inside… I don’t wanna let him go..

I honestly dunno what’s right or wrong, and my heart has been crushed n bruised and I don’t wanna go thru that phase of hitting rock bottom again. I’m too afraid to make any decision, cause I don’t think I can handle the consequences.

We all begin with good intent, Love was raw and young
We believed that we could change ourselves, the past could be undone
But we carry on our backs the burden, Time always reveals
The lonely light of morning, the wound that would not heal
It's the bitter taste of losing everything, that I have held so dear.


Yeah.. That’s the main reason I live in denial these past few months. By not thinking about this, I avoid myself from getting hurt, which I will, in the end, sooner or later. Its just a matter of time.

Time, my friend, can do so many things. They can change the skies from grey to blue.

Being this love-struck idiot who never learn from her previous mistakes, yes I’m still hoping time would make another changes. Changes that will bring us back together. Someway, somehow.

You’ll see in a while, the tears turns to laughter in time.

I’m the king of wishful thinking.

And after all this time you'd think that I wouldn't feel the same
But time melts into nothing
And nothing's changed.


I am still in love with you. Hasn’t changed a bit. I didn’t even realize I’ve the ability to love someone like that. Hey its been almost four years, and considering my previous relationship that usually lasts between 40days to 2 months, I’d give myself four thumbs up!

Even now he’s gone, I’m still holding on

Oh hell.. I CAN’T be like some people I know, who can easily let go of the person who once become a very big part of their lives, and move on with their –love- life.

Tonight I’ll hold what could be right. Tomorrow I’ll pretend to wake and put it all behind me and find that I know how to let you go.

IYAKALI!!! Kalo bisa begitu mah udah dari kemaren-kemaren kaliii.

What I've kept with me and what I've thrown away
And where the hell I've ended up on this glary random day
Were the things I've really cared about
Just left along the way
For being too pent up and proud

Woke up way too late
Feeling hung over and old
And the sun was shining bright and I walked barefoot down the road
Started thinking about my old man
Seems that all men
Want to get into a car and go, anywhere

Here I stand, sad and free
I can't cry, I can't see
What I've done
God, what have I done?

Don't you know I'm numb, man? I can't feel a thing at all
Now it's all smiles and business these days
I'm indifferent to the loss
I have faith that there's a soul somewhere that's leading me around
I wonder if she knows which way is down..

I poured my heart out
I poured my heart out

It evaporated ... see?

Blind man on a canyon's edge of a panoramic scene
Or maybe I'm a kite that's flying high and random, dangling on a string
Or slumped over in a vacant room, head on a stranger's knee
I'm sure back home they think I've lost my mind.


 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus