Friday, December 17, 2004

I should get rid of this bad habit of sleeping near dawn.. I tried, really, I buried myself under d covers but my thoughts are everywhere.. I close my eyes but I cant shut off my mind. Back when I still have my PDAphone, I’d play solitaire, bookworm, bejeweled, text twist til my eyes sore n my head hurt n then I’d doze off while still holding the PDA-stick-thingee (gue bahkan udah lupa what they usually called the pen-like stick that comes with ur PDA..)

Now I’m on my own. Of course I have my new cellphone, but it’s pretty much useless on times like those.

And today I’ve decided that I cant take any more of this bullsh*t. I’m totally pissed off. You call yourself a friend?? Friends CARE for one another! They DON’T TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED!! Gue gak kurang2 sayangnya sama elo, CARE sama elo, I gave u everything u ever asked for, and what do I get in return? NOTHING. NADA. ZIP. You’re not there when I needed u d most. HELL u didn’t even bother 2 ask me why I looked so miserable. No help offered. No warm hug. No comforting smile. N O T H I N G.

Thanks for making it easier for me to step outta your life. I love you, but you’re just not worth it.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus