Sun, dec 26th
B o r e d a s h e l l.
Watched Angels in America. 6 long hours, came in 2 discs of dvds. Good movie. A bit weird n kinky, but it’s a good movie.
Sat, dec 25th
Merry xmas everybody!
Happy birthday to Eyang Hardi. You’re d closest I get to a grandma (after I lost both mine) n I love u just like my own. Oh and I LOVE that choco cake from Mandarin Hotel! Your bday ROCKS!! *smooches*
Went to Mumu’s place (another grandma-in-law?) for xmas party. We came early, the mass weren’t finished yet. We had to wait for almost an hour before eating (again. I cant help it ^_^’’).
I love xmas , always in a xmas spirit during the holiday, humming along to xmas carols whenever I heard them, loving the bright colored boxes of presents under the xmas tree, n all d delicious cakes that came along with it, and I’m not even Christian. And I don’t care if I’m not Christian. Xmas is GOOD. End of sentence.
Fri, dec 24th
Busy doing nothing all day.
Oh I edited tons of pics in my computer using PAINT (thanks to my everlasting short-memory-syndrome, I totally forgot how to use photoshop). Will post the results a.s.a.p (meaning: after my phone is no longer locked. Meaning: don’t hold thy breath.)
Meirsja came to collect Rifi’s STTB, return some DVDs n borrowed some more. He wore Rifi’s shirt n smells just like him. In a very good way.
Dammit I miss my boyfriend!
Thu, dec 23rd
I f-in hate potpourris of any kind.
That’s a conclusion i just made after spending 2hours sitting next to it. The smell gets on my nerves n pissed d livin hell outta me. Rather have fresh flowers or a good spray of St.Michaels’ Forest Fern. I’ll go squirt some of it on my bed later. First thing in d morn i’ll go ask mom if we can dump that pile of shite. Really think its bad 4 my health coz now i’m dizzy AND nauseated.. *burp*
Apologies to my adorable protege, Atinna, for lashing out on u this afternoon. I promise i’ll go easier on u next time. *hug*
Wed, dec 22nd
Campus, on holiday, at night, is superfrickinscary. Damn those late-late nite choir rehearsal.
Finally finished watching “Monsieur Ibrahim” and “Alfie” on DVD. The “unlikely friendship” between Momo and the character played by Omar Sharif reminds me of lil Toto and Alfredo in Cinema Paradiso. Love d last one better coz it has a great musical arrangement throughout d movie.
As for Alfie, I love Jude Law. I’d give him an Oscar just for lookin GOOD in d movie. Sorry for the subjective review. My brain melted to bubbles n evaporated since the first 5 minutes of d movie. Blame him.
