Saturday, December 04, 2004

Tudey i thanked SuperKennn (better than “Kennn the Male Stripper” right?? *cackles*) for his effort, cheering me up in every way possible (and i DO mean EVERY WAY! Huehuheuheuheehueh jadi inget lagi..) when my so-called-friends shut their mouths in respond to my previous warning.

The general rehearsal for Sunday’s concert went ok. Well.. not really. Quincy AND Nadya plead 4 permission 2 play their pieces OPENBOOK. Oh well.. there ya go. Thank God they played well (despite some missing tunes due to the heavy keyboards from the Samick Grand Piano they hv 2 play). Still have time 2 fix their performances, so i’m cool.

Levi gave me his wed invitation.

(if he gave it 2 me 10yrs ago, maybe i’ll cry my eyes out. Now? I just wiggled the invitation n tease him every once in a while. Look, i’ve grown up! *grin*)

Laksmi, Reni, Grace Hana, Osy n I worked on the decoration n attributes for Sunday’s concert, all d way til 9pm. TIIIIIIRED. But ‘twas fun (^o^)v

Indah just called me few minutes ago. I break d news 2 her. Thank God she took it calmly n didnt say anything offensive. I’d hate to have massive arguments with her.. which i’m sure will happen when Banana finds out.

So far i only told Secar, who speaks my language n able 2 look thru me. She didnt say much, but its more than enough 2 comfort me. Thank you, my widdle hobbit pal, i know i can count on you. *sniffles*

Jalley called n asked me to play (as pianist) with some of his seniors, who’ll sing Xmas carols @Mulia Hotel this Tuesday. Interesting. I’ll go check out my schedule after this. God knows i need some distraction.


~it only took 3 words to sum a lifetime experience of living. LIFE. GOES. ON.~
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus