Yesterday.. mmm.. oh, Ieyan & Ferly was here 2 help Indah finish her Programming assisgnments. I helped her too, after I got home from teaching @musicschool. Later on that nite, all 4 of us went 2 Gandaria to copy Indah’s Schematic design and have it resized, from A4 to A3, (been there, done that, n it cost me an awful lot of money), and then we stopped by at McD on our way home 2 bought midnite snacks.
I.. wanna tell u everything that happened yesterday but i... can’t. ^_^’’
I had fun though. *wicked grin*
Barusan isi pulsa, ehh abis banyak buat nelpon Richie.. heheheh sialan, gara2 gue gak enak dia sms-in gue bbrp kali tapi gue GA BISA BALES (curse you, IM3).. he’s as nice and annoying as usual, asking me things bout my health n stuff and bout my cant-dozeoff-before-dawn sleeping habit. Oh and I also called Kennn. Penasaran gara2 nomernya invalid, padahal itu nomer yg biasa dia sms ke gue. Pas dia miscall gue, NOMERNYA LAEN LAGI. Akhirnya stlh coba2, bisa nyambung. Curiosity yg ngabisin duit nih namanya ^_^’
Anyway, sorry Kennny-boy, I seemed 2 call u at d wrong time, but thanks 4 being nice all d same. And thanks a bunch 4 d badly written poem *grin* u gave me few days ago. Love it \(^O^)/
Aduh I’ve a bad feelin.. absent gue dikelas SisBang ngga cukup.. T_T’’
Tadi pagi telat bangun (gara2 tidur jam 3 pagi.. heheh hope Richie isn’t reading this) dan berhub siangnya ga ikut programming, gue ga ikut Indah kekampus. Tar sore aja gue kesana, buat latian sama PSMUT. Ahh pulang malem lagi deh.. *frown*
Uh.. on a totally different subject: I know I’ll get burn, playing with fire.. but I CAN’T HELP IT!!! And he’s not helping either! And if thing’s continue to work like this, I’m afraid I’ll do sth I might regret later..
~I was wrong, u were right, a day in December can be so nice* hehehheheheh geblek..
