Monday, December 06, 2004

Woke up late, Pia drove me 2 musicschool, gw kebagian jadi panitia konser studio, pagi (1030am) ama konser ruang, siang (0230pm). Yg pagi jd "peraga", bagian yg maen mini operet buat introducing lagu2 yg mau dimaenin ama anak2 kecil itu. For example, pas mau ada lagu “Hongkong Market Place”, gue sama Menur kebagian jadi shoppers, pake baju cheongsam, twist my hair in a bun alias dicepol, pake payung kertas ala jepang sambil kipas2, pura2 belanja, while couple of other teachers (panitia juga) pura2 jadi yg jualan, lengkap dgn kostum dan celotehan ala cina sebisanya.. (ni hao maa.. wo ai ni.. bakpao swikee siomay.. huhuhu) trus pas lagu Ten Little Indians, Kak Inge n a bunch of other young piano teachers literally ambushed all d kids n audiences in d studio, dgn lari2 sambil teriak2 ala Indian.. huhuhuhu rusuh berat deh pokonya.. I’m exhausted, but ‘twas fun! (^o^)v

Later that day, we (Menur Kak Ratna Kak Inge n I) went out 4 lunch, dideket YPM juga. Ditraktir Kak Inge! Woo hooo! Hehehehhe.. trus berhubung di konser siang gue kebagian jadi MC, gw msti do sumtin bout penampilan gue yg acak2an abis ber-rusuh2 ria di konser studio tadi pagi. Nyalonlah gue dideket2 situ. Berhubung waktunya sempit, gue ga jadi dicepol rapi, akhirnya malah disasak atasnya, belakangnya diuraiiii.. trus pake baju yg pink-item, rok pink ngeCRONG, pink (high)heels.. hohohohohohoh kata Nadya, MC-nya punk abwesh.. (NOT a good thing if u’re hosting a classical music concert.. ^_^’’ but WHAT THE HELL)

Anyway the concert went fine, my students were awesome \(^O^)/

Mlmnya (barusan) nyokap ngajakin gw ma Pia ke Inaugurasi Moestopo’s Dentistry @Pasir Putih, Kemang. D food was terrible. Even my Honeydew Juice was simply AWFUL. I wouldn’t recommend u 2 go there. EVER. *yuck*

Anyway, 2moro I promised Indah I’d help her on her programming assignment. I really wanted her to pass the class. Me? I’ll just focus on my old project, starting 2moro. Dad said he’d buy me that book @Kinokuniya.. d one I cant afford.. heheheh thanks dad! There were 2 of them btw.. huhuhuh (ngelunjak..)

Buat Krishna, cpt sembuh ye. U sounds awful when I called last nite. Follow my advice, less medicines, more vitamins. Works 4 me. Hope it works 4 u too. Anyway, get well soon. *pat in d head*

~Forever... is where two lovers go.~ taken from Levi’s wedding invitation.
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus