Tadi siang ke rumah Krishna, mau nebeng Yanu ngampus. Lagi males pergi sendirian. Kacian si kwishnosh masi sakit. Cepetan sembuh dong!!! *maksa*
Latian PSMUT di tangga Gd.C!! walopun pake jaket tetep aja masuk angin nih kayanya gue.. gile, cape bgt, mana pake clavinova yg sustain-nya MATI!!! Bangsatttt pegel bgt trying to play legato smoothly!! Sumpahh my upper arms sakit nih sekarang.. huhuhuh ^_^’’
Went home alone, by cab. Called Iyo bentar (masih belom bisa ketemu, dia masih sibuk ngurus another event buat January 05.. too bad.. you don’t know what you’re missing! lol) trus called Rizky, minta temenin ngobrol biar gue gak ketiduran di taxi. SAMPE PULSA GUE ABIS. Huhuhuh yah gapapa lah. He called back, asking me 2 call him soon as I got home. I did. And we talked about lotsa stuff.. and about my rejected testimonial for him, which he said was a bit too personal and that I’d get him into trouble if he accept it. Banyak omong, dasar cemennn!!! Ahuehauehuaheuahe I wrote facts u cant deny, mannn!!! Hehehe peace (^_^’)v
I actually missed hangin out with him. Yeah well we’re planning 2 go out next Monday, there’s a lot of cathing up to do. That should be funnn *grin*
~turn your lights down low.. I wanna give you some good, good loving~
you couldn’t possibly turn down that kind of invitation, could you? Hehehehhe..
