Ahh .. these past few days has been a living hell for a lazy hobbit like me..
The mid-term test was exhausting. We had to complete our assignments and hand it over before 3.30pm. By 1.30pm Indah & I were already frustrated enough we decided to finished early and get the hell outta that place (which by the way, was having blackouts on-n-off again. So much for 1,3 million per semester).
While waiting for Pia to finish her mid-term test, I decided to go to Krishna’s. Indah was kind enough to give me a ride, in her boyfriend’s car. (THE car. Mobil siap tempur yg naeknya mesti manjat.. heheheh) Thank God on this trip they spare me the embarrassment dengan ga karaokean pake speaker lagi. ^^’
Anyway, di rumah Krishna ga ngapa2in.. Cuma numpang tidur2an.. lumayanlah, for the 1st time in days, pikiran gue gak tangled, twisted n chaotic. Jam 5an dijemput Pia & Nala, buka puasa di Soto Kudus Blok M (yumm..) and then we went to Pondok Indah’s Ranch Market for some dried rabbit food and caramel pudding.
Agus, thanks fer the testimonial! Hahahhaha was I really like that? I mean, with the middle finger n all? Ah but you do know I still love u guys no matter how many times I point my middle finger at you, my lovely pig-racers? Hahahhah *sweetest smile*
~… you’re someone special, deep down inside.. Your love is true, why did I hide?.. Because the memories bleed on and on, and time goes on, these memories laugh n play with my heart like thunder in a rainstorm. Tell me is this real or just a mirage.. I ask myself, “Could this be love?”~
