Thursday, October 14, 2004

Here’s another one taken from the internet. This time it’s from one of my old e-mails (I forgot who sent this, but I’m really glad u did! *sniggering*) C’mon guys, what d’ya think?

---

Men are like Laxatives : They irritate the shit out of you.
Men are like Bananas : The older they get, the less firm they are.
Men are like Vacations : They never seem to be long enough.
Men are like Weather : Nothing can be done to change them.
Men are like Blenders : You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
Men are like Chocolate Bars : Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
Men are like Commercials : You can't believe a single word they say.
Men are like Department Stores : Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
Men are like Government Bonds : They take soooooooo long to mature.
Men are like Mascara : They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
Men are like Popcorn : They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
Men are like Snowstorms : You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
Men are like Lava Lamps : Fun to look at, but not very bright.
Men are like Parking Spots : All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped..

---

True! True! *LOLZ!!!*

Aw.. no offense guys, but u must admit they do kinda hit home, right? *wink wink* Yeah men are all that n more, yet I still LOVE them!!! PEACE y’all!!!!! *smooooooch*

~ I don't need to fall at your feet just 'cause you cut me to the bone.And I won't miss the way that you kiss me. We were never carved in stone~

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus