I’m listening to my new Chloe CD. This 14year-old Irish girl has a crystal clear voice that from my opinion is quite acceptable for the ears of classical beginners. Well at least its far more acceptable than Charl’s (although I like her too). I love her 2nd track, “Nella Fantasia”. So peaceful. And it’s exactly what I need right now.
Let’s see. Dad already left when I woke up (so much for our lil plan of morning dip in d pool *frown*), Pia n Nala went to Dufan with the rest of their friends. She offered me to join them, but I’m still wasted from last night’s phone-marathon with (yeah you’ve guessed it) Mehdi. (Oh shut up and let the girl have her own twisted idea of fun!!!)
Tonight mum wants me to come to her ex-boyfriend (HELL YEAH THAT’S RIGHT! HER EX-BOYFRIEND!)’s bday party. A SURPRISE PARTY, to be exact. (Umm.. mom.. don’t you think he’s too old for this? God knows it might be his LAST bday party thx 2 you and your crazy friends who’ll give him a SURPRISE HEART ATTACK!!!) … Not to mention I happened to have other plans for tonight! (WELL I DO!!). Andy, (Eclipse’s former manager) called me last night and told me to come to CiToS tonight, 7pm, to hang out with the rest of the former member of the band, mumpung miss buley Dewi Olympia Chard masih disini!!! GOD I missed those good ol’ days… *sniff*
Next Friday the Chards’ll go home. Dewi balik ke London, Johnny balik ke NYC, Alex balik ke Newcastle,OZ. It’s funny to see all three of them together. They rarely met each other, so when they had d opportunity, they really make the most of it. (Johnny seems to enjoy bullying his baby brother.. hehe.. and Alex –being taller n all— cant do nothing about it ^^’ ... Gosh when the boys are huddling in a brother-bonding session, I really can’t tell the 12 years gap between them). I’ve always wonder what it would be like to have a big brother. Pastinya gue makin menggila being this spoiled brat .. hehehehe
My programming assignments are still waiting to be done. SHAME ON ME.
Oh before I forgot,
“SELAMAT MENUNAIKAN IBADAH PUASA, EVERYBODY!!! MOHON MAAF LAHIR-BATHIN, SEMOGA AMAL IBADAHNYA DITERIMA ALLAH SWT!!! AMIIIINNN!!!”
~and if u just reach out to me then you will find, deep down inside, I’m just like you~
