Ugh.. yesterday I went straight home from krishna’s. I was actually very interested in hangin out @Lapten, watching kwiznoz rollin around and slipped n fell every once in a while.. ahahahaha.. jk jk.. =9 naah.. I actually enjoyed seeing him doing his thing .. which he’s actually good at. Maybe some other time..
Yesterday was my 3rd night without proper dinner.. I only able 2 ate this cheese-flavored French fries.. itupun ngunyahnya mesti extra careful.. ugh..
To those who wondered why my right hand’s middle finger was bandaged, that’s becoz I broke my nail n it split vertically (!!!) n it HURTS real bad n ngilu tiap gw ga sengaja touch anything. That’s why I bandaged it, to prevent myself from scratching or anything that might caused more damage to my poor, poor finger.. at least until it grows long enough 4 me 2 cut it.
One thing I hate about being a pianist, your nails are always in poor condition. Cut short, dan ujungnya mestiiii deh pecah melulu. Terutama tangan kanan. Tapi ya gapapalah, selama menghasilkan $$$.. hehehehe
Sebenernya schedule gw penuh hari ini.. pagi2 anak2 arsitek 99 mau ke menteng, liat “Imagining Jakarta”, trus mau ngobrol2 ttg segala yg berbau architecture.. pengen sih… tapi masa ngumpulnya di lapangan monas jam 10 pagi??? Get real..
Blom lagi budey-nya anak2 dateng dari bandung (Ika ambil S2 di ITB, theories of architecture kalo ga salah..) wahh pasti M.inc bakal menggila deh this weekend.. =9
Trus.. tar mlm my cousin is throwing a graduation party at his house.. with lots of great food and male friends (aha!) sapa tau I would be able 2 bring home both. Food and male. Ahahahahahahah dream on, darling!
And then there’s Indra’s BBQ Party. Well.. I wanna go there, tapiii.. gue gak tau rmhnya dimana. Wong belom pernah kesitu. Dan gak mungkin tuan rumah jemput gue in d middle of his party. Hmm.. my only hope is Krishna. Klo abis latian blade dia mau kesana, gw dateng. Kalo nggak, yaa.. maaf bgt ndra.. ^^’
Dohh.. mana daddy-o ngajak berenang pula!!! Mentang2 punya bathing suit baru, lengkap dgn kacamata renangnya pula.. akh.. sebel.. dia enak, can swim like a fish.. me? Like a fish allright! A DEAD ONE. (bisa ngambang aja udah bagus). Lgpula gue lagi ga pengen berenang.. krn last time I swim, my skin gets allergic.. jd merah2 gitu, blotchy , and itchy.. not to mention d sunburn.. =’(
Aw.. crap.. I’m starving n I still cant chew properly.. for anyone who knows me, u’d understand my misery.. (I’m this lil hobbit who eats like a pig. A cute one, of course)
Tlimakasi lagi buat Krishna, for helping me with my blog, my mp3’s n my lunch. U’re de best =9 *smooooch* –-but u suck at bookworm. Admit it.—
Ps: ken, if u’re reading this, hehe.. nice song. Oh and I hope u enjoy reading my long, very very long message. Heheheh *grin*
