I was reading Nana’s LJ when I found this. Then I decided to stole it v(^o^)v --ngaku aja.. hahahah boleh ya Naa-- and put it here for people who want to get to know me better. (I doubt it would do any good though^^’ )
Spell your first name backwards: A-N-I-N-E-F
[The story behind your user name]: I’m d youngest member of my band (Eclipse)
[How old?]: 23
[Where do you live?]: South of Jakarta
[5 words that sum you up]: smiley, cynical, warm, flirt, musical.
DESCRIBE YOUR:
[Wallet]: black Guess wallet from Secar for my 22nd birth day
[Hairbrush]: borrow mum’s
[Jewelry worn daily]: none.
[Pillow cover]: green, to match my floral-printed bedcovers
[Coffee cup]: coffee bean’s
[CD in stereo right now]: Chloe’s Fairy Tale
[Piercing]: one on each ear, but they’re no longer exist
[What you are wearing now]: white shirt and black bicycle pants
[Hair]: dyed them black after I highlighted them 2 years ago
[In my head]: my period is killin me..
[Wishing]: if only my life isn’t so complicated
[After this]: treat myself a nice cold beverage
[Talking to]: no one.
[Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months]: Umroh Ramadhan skalian lebaran disana?
[The last thing you ate?]: Mogumogu’s nata de coco
[Something that you are deathly afraid of?]: umm.. right now? The upcoming month’s phone bill ^^’
[Do you like candles]: not really, coz they’re highly related to blackouts
[Do you like incense]: nope.
[Do you believe in love]: Not anymore.
[Do you believe in soul mates]: not until I found one.
[Do you believe in love at first sight]: u mean Lust at first sight? Sure.
[If you could have any animal for a pet]: a quiet and friendly toilet-trained puppy that’ll eat leftovers and play outside and won’t drool all over your couch. Do they sell those kinds of trained puppies nowadays?
[What are 3 places you wouldn't mind relocating to?]: Singapore, Japan, and Europe.
[What's something you wish you could understand better?]: Um... him?
[Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time?]: my boyfriend! It’s been too long, dammit.
In the last 24 hours, have you:
01. Cried: nope
02. Bought something: 3 bags of roast peanuts
03.Gotten sick: sick of my fucked up life
04. Sang: humming every now n then
05. Eaten: yup.
06. Been kissed: last nite. In my dream.^^'
07. Felt stupid: no, but I felt annoyed, harassed and underestimated.
08. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: yeah. Happen a lot lately.
09. Met someone new: not personally.
10. Moved on: still trying. A lil help here..?!
11. Talked to an ex: akh.. nope.
12. Talked to someone you have a crush on: nu-uhhhhh.
13. Had a serious talk: yeah, real serious. Dad was asking why do they still sent him phonebills when his phone got lost back in September.. uh.. dad.. I seriously don’t know.. *gulp*
14. Missed someone: not really.
15. Hugged someone: nope. I could very much use one right at this second.
16. Fought with your parents: nope
17. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: I’m doing it right now.
Social Life:
01. Best girl friend(s): M.inc, Eclipse girls, Senaz, Cinuk-Uning, Mayang, Ara-Raina
02. Best guy friend(s): Babibalaps (no need to mention names), Eclipse guys, Rifky, Ieyan (or so I think), homer in red devil suit
03.Boy/Girlfriend?: Arief Yanindra Pohan
04. If no, current dating partner: my lips are sealed
05. Hobbies: listen/play/enjoy music, drawing, snacking, snuggle-up, hugging (no I am not one of d friggin telletubbies)
06. Pager/Cell: CELL.
07. Are you center of attention or the wallflower: a lil' bit of both. Honestly, cant u tell?
08. What type automobile do you drive: I can't drive. Yet i still want a VW convetible..
09. What type automobile do you wish you can drive: automatic ones?
10. Would you rather be with friends or on a date: tough decision.. I love being with both..
11. Where is the best hangout: any mall on weekdays where it's teeny bopper-free. (I totally agree with Nana on this one. Couldn’t stand them.. Really, kids, get a life.)
12. Do you have a job: yep, for the past 7 years.
13. Do you like being around people: I love being around my best mates.
Who:
01. Have you known the longest: Cinuk-Uning?
02. Do you argue the most with: lately crazybanana
03. Do you always get along with: Raina.. she’s d sweetest
04. Is the trustworthiest: seeeecaaaaaarrrrrrrrr de hobbbbiiittttzzzzz
05. Makes you laugh the most: Babibalaps
06. Has been there through all the hard times: Mayang, Secar, banana, psycho, Rifi..
07. Have the coolest parents: Moi =9 oh and Dimas !!
08. Has the coolest siblings: Senaz
09. Is the most blunt: psycho n banana?
10. Is the smartest: all of us, we outsmarted each other! Heeheee..
Personal:
01. Who is your role model: I used too looked up to my cool cousins .. u should see them.. purrfect!
02. What are some of your pet peeves: all insects. Ew, and ick.
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: sure, aren’t everyone does?
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: Any gal who says she's never cried over a member of the opposite sex is a huge hypocrite. (again, I totally agree with Nana)
05. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: umm.. naah.. but then again.. maybe.
07. Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: Yeeesh.
08. Rather be dumper or dumped: dumper! I know it sound awful but at least I’m being honest.
09. Rather have a relationship or a "hookup": relationship.
10. Want someone you don't have right now: Yeah..
11. Ever liked your best guy/girl friend: I tried not to.
12. Do you want to get married: eventually, yep.
13. Do you want kids: sure. I’d love to see mini version of me. (=mini-hobbits? Heheheh)
14. Do you believe in psychics?: Mostly no.
15. Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time: I used to, but not anymore. *sigh*
16. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: umm.. My face? am Not a big fan of my own body.
17. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: feelin comfortable with myself n my surroundings.
18. Are you happy with you: ..a bit disappointed at this time..
19. Are you happy with your life: yes and no
20. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: My health condition? I’d like 2 take a better care of it. The stakes are too high.
