Thursday, October 28, 2004

This afternoon I watched one of my junior got bullied by their senior who is MY junior, just because he asked for autographs in his Orange Book. He had nasty drawings and writings with black marker all over his hands and face. I can’t help myself. I called him, asked for his book right in front of the mean bully, dragged the stupid-yet-poor boy downstairs with me and Mehdi (yeah sorry you had to see that), sign his book, wrote STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS at the “comments/notes” column, and while saying “you wont be needing this”, tore off the page with the bully’s autograph on it. The boy looked mortified, but I don’t give a shit. I crumpled the paper, tossed it in the bin, and waved him goodbye. Oh and I did all that with a sweet, most sincere smile pasted on my innocent face.

Freakin’ idiots.

Anyway, thank you Mehdi for accompany me all afternoon, from hung out at Architecture’s 6th floor, Design’s library (that’s me, accompany him), and PSMUT’s headquarter, where they handed me the music sheets and then I tried some of it on their old piano with Rara singing the melody.

I just hope he won’t misjudge me for being myself today. That was me, or at least my other personality. If he freaked out on me just because of that, well that’s too bad.

To my dear darling Psycholunatic and Banana, I never really understood how you guys feel, but now I do, and it sucks, ‘coz I really want him..

To this special someone who’s been messing with my mind these past couple of days, I dunno whether to thank you for the fantastic job making my face sore from too much smiling, or to hate you for making my heart ache from too much anxiety (I’ve been missing you all day, which is bad, coz I cant concentrate on many other things). I don’t know whether u realize it or not, but u stole my heart n I want it back.

~ Somehow I let my emotions takes hold, and that’s why all at once, I’m in love ~ TLC
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus