Mum & Dad left to Solo this morning (I was surprised when they woke me at the break of dawn --HAHAHA MY SONG!!! pffft!!!-- and tell me they're leaving) but they'll be back tonight. Have a nice flight, and return home safely! *smooooch*
I had a lousy sleep and woke up with my whole body aching, especially my neck. I should've known better than to take a nap d day before. Now my body temperature is kinda high and my neck is killin me. Aw crap.
Last night I talked to Mehdi (again. Whats with you beyywotch?? give that boy a break and find yourself another victim for your late-late-nite prank call!!! Go call Pisyang, if u dare!!! --um.. nope. she's in her bloodthirsty phase lately. me scared^^')
Anyway, he's kind enough to stay awake and listened to me blabbing under my bedcovers. At least until one-and-a-half hour later when he got tired and told me to get some rest and please go to bed. hahahaha it was cynical, yet sincere. And It serves me right. hehe sorry Mehdi, and thanks for being nice (i know it took a HUGE effort! haha) *sweetest smile*
Today I travelled around Jakarta with Pia and Nala. Pia was lookin for a Kappa shoes, and I tagged along coz i was not in d mood to stay at home, all alone. We went to Pasar Baru. It was my 1st time. Huhuhu pretty scary for a lil hobbit like me.. And then we went to Taman Anggrek.
They left me while i was browsing novels at Rubino!!! So i decided to wandering around by myself, went to Gunung Agung, bought comics and this thick glossy-papered book called Architects Today (320rb! and last month i bought Architecture Today for 380rb! AWH MANNN whyyy do they has to be sooo darn expensive??? whatever happened to paperback books that cost u no more than 20rb or sumtin??) and then i went back to the basement and wait for them in this chic japanese cafe that serves excellent caramel ice-blended coffee.
Tonight Indah (one of my bestfriend from M.inc) will come over to work on her programming assignments. We'll have a sleepover. I hope everything'll go as planned n God spare us the strength to get the job done. Last time we had a sleepover, we were in my room, giggling like crazy, chit-chatting things while snacking and fell asleep not long after midnight. Tar mlm behave ya 'ndah!!! hehehe..
~and i know there's no way that this could last, still i know that if u asked me to, i know i would stay tonight~
