Monday, October 25, 2004

... AAAAND HERE'S ANOTHER ONE TAKEN FROM D GOOD 'OL BULLETIN BOARD.. HEHHEHEHEHE (oh shut up if u dont wanna read this crap just simply scroll down and spare me d bitching part)

WAKTU TIDUR RATA-RATA: usually 4-7hours

BINATANG YANG MENGGAMBARKAN DIRIMU:
a chubby, fluffy, spoiled, ignorant and extremely lazy house cat

BENDA ELEKTRIK YANG DISUKAI:
Refrigerator, cellphones, computer, keyboards

BENDA YANG DIKOLEKSI:
Comics, novels, jackets, music scores.

BENDA PEMBERIAN COWO/CE YANG PALING BERARTI:
Recently, a printed pic, framed nicely, that has been displayed in an art exhibition *wink wink*

TEMPAT UNTUK KENCAN PERTAMA DENGAN COWO/CE:
A nice, quiet and well furnished resto that serves excellent food

JIKA KAMU PUNYA WAKTU LIBUR SEBULAN PENUH:
I’d take an intensive driving/baking/cooking lessons and join a fitness club (yeeesh I must do sumtin about this extra fat protruding everywhere.. not a pretty sight for a girl with hobbit-sized height..)

FIRST LOVE:
What about it? All I know is that I suffered from too many adrenalin rushes from that lil rascal. Oh he’s so annoyingly unforgettable.

YANG INGIN KAMU LAKUKAN 10 TAHUN MENDATANG:
Baking cookies for a mini version of me in my state-of-the-art pantry.

SAAT KAMU BENAR-BENAR KELELAHAN BEKERJA, APA YANG KAMU INGINKAN:
a good massage, full body scrub treatment followed by creambath, manicure + pedicure at some cozy Salon/SPA place. (Of course then I’d have to work my ass off day and nite for paying all those shits..)

IMPIAN MASA KECIL YANG SAAT INI UDAH TERWUJUD:
Umm.. earning my own money and able to buy stuffs I want without having to make lame excuses to mum/dad saying the stuffs I want are highly important for me and that I’d DIE if I don’t have them right away?

APA YANG MEMBUATMU MERASA "INILAH MUSIM PANAS":
When I’m sweating five seconds right after I showered.

SAAT APA KAMU BENAR-BENAR TAK INGIN DIGANGGU SIAPAPUN:
When I’m trying to write/study/read a good book/create some tunes or simply when I’m with him, in d middle of serious make-out sessions. Did I just write serious make-out sessions?? Oh I mean serious CONVERSATION *sly grin*

SAAT LAGI MARAH, APA YANG INGIN KAMU LAKUKAN:
Unleash the anger consuming me. Let it all out. Watch out for raging hobbit on the loose.

TEMPAT YANG INGIN KAMU TINGGALI:
someplace quiet but fully furnished and has everything I need. Designed like a mini version of Bali’s Amandari. Preferably located downtown but free from traffic. Does this kind of place even exist??

BENDA2 APA YANG INGIN KAMU MASUKKAN KAPSUL DAN BARU BISA DIBUKA 20 TAHUN MENDATANG:
This blue Mashimaro book, full of me and my boyfriend’s writings.

SESUATU YANG MENAKUTKAN DI DUNIA:
I’ve always been afraid of dark water and its contents.. ^^’

SAAT DIMANA KAMU MERASA "INI BUKAN DIRIKU YANG SEBENARNYA":
When I’m pathetically trying to please someone else

BERAPA KALI KAMU BERCERMIN:
Couple of times before and after I showered.

KALAU TERLAHIR KEMBALI, KAMU INGIN JADI SIAPA:
A better version of me.

DIRIMU DI KEHIDUPAN YANG LALU:
Only God knows the answer to this stupid question..

UMUR BERAPA KAMU INGIN MENIKAH:
Anytime after I feel good n ready. Don’t hold thy breath.

APA YANG KAMU KIRA ORANG PIKIRKAN SAAT MELIHAT KAMU:
“People says that she’s terribly nice, but judging from the look and the expression she wore on her face.. umm.. I dunno.. Gosh.. would she bite my head off if I come over and sez Hi? “

SAAT DIMANA KAMU BERPIKIR KALAU KAMU MASIH MUDA:
Whenever I talked to people older than me and they’re still enjoy living a single life while busy pursuing their career.

SAAT DI SUATU MALAM KAMU GA BISA TIDUR, APA YANG KAMU LAKUKAN UNTUK
MELEWATI MALAM ITU:
Terrorize my best mates with late-late nite sms’ or just play those games on my PDA til my eyes sore.

SITUASI YANG MEMBUATMU BERKATA "WOW! INI BENAR-BENAR CANTIK":
Whenever I found a helluva piece of art.. And it could be anything.. It could come in a form of a beautiful set of vintage jewelry, an inspiring music conducted by Klaus Ogerman, amazingly designed Renzo Piano’s workplace, the adorable lil girl playing Helen Keller in one of the Disney movies, a cute toddler with a Shirley Temple locks and rosy cheeks, or simply the cinnamon sprinkled whipped cream on top of Baskin Robbins’ Mocchaccino Blast.

APA KAMU PUNYA THEME SONG UNTUK DIRIMU SENDIRI:
Nikka Costa’s "On My Own".

~ i gave u all the benefits of the doubts i had ~
 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus