Me, the lazy lil hobbit who had to endure numerous tortures these past couple of days, from lack of sleep time to getting harassed by my f*cked up programming assignment.
I was yawning for practically every 10 minutes and couldn’t concentrate on my mid-term test, which was “complete these sentences”, “answer OK or NOT OK” and “draw sketches n write essays” all in one hour. What happened to the good ol’ multiple choices? Damn I tried hard to put my stoned brain at work and think logically for possible answers. And for my own pleasure, I scribbled things like “whatthef.. ARE YOU FREAKIN’ KIDDING ME??!!”, “oh dear lord I need some sleep, my brain can’t work properly” and “desperately need ujian perbaikan” all over the answering sheets.
I’ll plea for temporary insanity. ^^’
I went home with Ian, gossiping about my love life (or the lack of it) all d way home. I came to a conclusion, that all man my age are NOT thinking bout getting serious just yet. They’re, like, playing it safe by dating younger women, to avoid high expectations from anyone.
Hell, my lovely 3-years-older-than-me boyfriend is STILL like that!
What is it with you guys?? Y’all suddenly turned into major-pain-in-the-ass commitment-phobic freaks! QUIT RUNNING AROUND ACTING LIKE JERKS JUST TO DENY THE FACTS THAT IT IS ALREADY TIME FOR YOU BIG BOYS TO GROW UP AND FACE THE REAL LIFE!!! Oh and DO ME A FAVOR HERE: PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!! YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING PROBLEMS HERE!!! YOU MEN ARE SUPPOSEDLY STRONGER AND MORE DEPENDABLE THAN US!!! QUIT BEING SUCH A WIMP!!!
PS : and as for my dear darling boyfriend, I STILL LOVE U DESPITE ALL THAT.
Holy crap would u look at that. I sounded pathetic, am I? *sheepish grin*
~ Well I’m here to remind you of the mess you left when you went away. It’s not fair to deny me of the cross I bear that you gave to me.. ~
